Everyone has gut feelings or instincts that are there to help them to motivate through life. If you feel that your partner is cheating on you and your intuition seems to take over, you might need to think this over.
It can be hard to think of something else besides the fact that he might be cheating on you, and you might wonder if he is or why any guy would ever cheat on their partner. If you are curious if your partner is cheating on you, here are some reasons that he might be.
It can be hard to face someone that is cheating on you and if your intuition keeps telling you that something isn’t right, but you are afraid to jump to conclusions and accuse him, you need to notice the signs.
If you have been with this person for a long time and out of nowhere, they change their habits and how they do things, this can be for a reason. You might see that their behavior isn’t normal. Here are some things that might tip off that his behavior is strange:
- He wants to fight with you. Men that have feelings for other women will start fighting because it won’t make them feel as guilty as they did.
- He no longer is reliable. If your partner is always reliable and then he goes away for long periods of time, this is a red flag.
- He doesn’t want to have sex or hold hands. This can be a sign that he is with someone else.
- He stays at work for long hours. If he begins to miss dates for dinner, why is he staying at work so long?
- His appearance changes. He might be trying to impress someone outside of the home.
- He takes his phone with him. If he normally leaves his phone in front of you but he starts taking it with him to the bathroom or other places, he is probably hiding something.
- He is moody. Anyone can be moody but if he is moodier than normal, something isn’t right.
- He smells differently. This is one of the biggest signs. He might not smell like his normal soap or cologne.
- He has a dating profile up. He may not have ever taken it down but if you are committed then he should and if he didn’t there is a reason.
- He no longer says, “I love you.” If this happens then he is changing his feelings for you.
You Know Cheating Behavior
If you have ever had a man cheat on you and you know what that behavior looks like, make sure that you aren’t being paranoid. If you aren’t then chances are that your intuition is trying to guide you.
The mind will look at things from different ways such as:
- Analyzes the information it gets.
- The subconscious mind will gather cues from the environment and people so that it can put things in your memory bank.
Look at your intuition and the habits that your partner has and see if something is going on.
You See Emotions
Another sign is that your partner is being more emotional than you are used to. You are able to be empathetic because you are a woman but if your mind is trying to tell you something isn’t right, then chances are that you know this, and you need to listen.
Your Gut and the Brain
Your gut and your brain are connected and so when something doesn’t seem right in the gut then chances are that it isn’t. You might see that you have feelings like butterflies every time you are around him because you feel upset about something. Notice your intuition and don’t ignore it.
Trust What You Feel
Always trust what you feel. If you suspect that your partner is cheating on you then chances are that they are. You might realize that your gut is showing you just what you need to see. No one knows your partner more than you will know them and if you listen to your intuition and you pay attention to the signs and you still think he is cheating, he probably is.
Most people don’t want to hurt others in a relationship but if you are being hurt and you aren’t sure what to do, talk to someone. Pay attention to the things that you see and then ask your partner. Ask him something like, “Things don’t feel the same between us, is there anything you want to tell me?”
If he chooses not to tell you then you need to say something like, “I am worried you are cheating on me, are you?” This is better than screaming at him for cheating on you and causing there to be more pain than there needs to be.
There will be times that you can work through a relationship that is unfaithful and if you decide to do that ten this is up to you. Cheating doesn’t always lead to your getting a divorce and sometimes it leads to counseling and therapy to work through things.
When you wonder if he is cheating on you or not, talk to a love psychic and find out just what is going on.