When there are two souls that separate, the other half of you is your twin flame. This is a person that is meant to come back to you at some point in life. Even though they are your match, it doesn’t mean the relationship will be perfect.
Have you ever been in a place where you met someone for the first time, but you had an instant connection? Where you felt like you clicked and that you have known them forever? Have you ever seen repeating numbers such as 11:11 everywhere you went?
If you said yes to any of this, it could mean that your twin flame is looking for you and is ready to meet you. This is a time where your soul will change and where your life will be changed forever. Even though this is a good thing, it can be hard, and it can cause a lot of pain in your life.
A twin flame is someone that is the other part of your soul. Even though we have two separate bodies, our souls separate, and one goes one way and one the other. This means that they are more than a soulmate.
The twin flame connection happens only once, and it works with your soul. This can be someone that you have been intimate with or have a friendship with, but this will be much deeper than any other relationship you have had.
Why Have a Twin Flame?
The point of having a twin flame is once you find them then they will help you to grow and be the best that you can be. They will allow your growth to affect them, and it will all be for a divine purpose. They are the ones that will come to you, and you will feel that your life will never be the same. They will make you feel whole.
This doesn’t mean that things will be great all the time. Your twin will show you what you are not good at and will show you all of your bad parts. They will have relationships where it will be hard and sometimes heartbreaking.
The twin flame is part of your spiritual awakening and when the relationship happens, you will want that connection more than anything in your life. The problem is that the twin might cause you to feel things you have never felt and cause you to have to face things like trauma and your ego. This happens so that you can be whole again.
Finding Your Twin Flame
There are signs that can show you that your twin flame is close to you or that you have met them. The biggest sign is that they will be drawn to you and you to them. Here are some other signs to look for:
- When you meet them, your life is already changing.
- There will be many synchronicities.
- You will share the idea of spiritual thoughts and growth.
- You will have a psychic connection.
- You can read each other’s thoughts and minds.
- You will not be able to get past your shadow self.
- You will have to face the dark parts of your life.
- The relationship will be both good and bad times.
- You will dream of your twin.
Stages of the Twin Flame Relationship
After you meet your twin flame, there will be stages that you go through such as:
- Desiring to be together: You will know that you need this person to feel right.
- Meeting them: This will be a time where you meet them, and your world will never be the same.
- Having love: You will begin to fall in love with them and you will feel that they are perfect.
- Honeymoon time: This will be a time where you will connect and take care of each other, having fun and love.
- Testing time: This will be a time where issues and trauma start to come out and you have to face it.
- Running and chasing: This is a time where one of you will run away from the relationship and the other will have to chase.
- Surrender: Both will surrender at this time and see that they have a real destiny to be together.
- Homecoming time: This is a time where you come back together, and you have a relationship that is strong and can never be broken.
You might wonder if you are meant to find your twin flame and even though this doesn’t always happen for everyone, this is the point of them being there. You want to find your real companion and you want your soul to be one with them.
Relationships can be hard, and they can help you to grow. The twin flame is part of your spiritual journey and if you find them, they will be your perfect match even through the painful parts.
There is a difference between a life mate and a twin flame:
- The twin flame relationship isn’t just about love, but a life partner is looking for love and unconditional relationship emotions. The twin flame will be your perfect match, but it will be about growth over love.
- Your twin flame will hurt you, but your partner probably won’t. Even though the relationship will be everything you ever wanted, your twin flame will break your heart over and over again. This will be a hard relationship because it is part of the journey. The relationship will be very intense, and it will help you to grow.
- The life partner wants to spend their life with you while the twin flame wants to run away from you. The life partner will want to stay with you for life but with your twin flame, there will be a time where you have to chase them and get them back. There will not always be peace and harmony in this relationship, but it is more about how your spirit will grow.
A twin flame relationship is one that doesn’t always happen but when it does, it is meant for you to change. You have to be open to new things and be aware of the things in your life that aren’t always good. The relationship can be both good and bad and you have to be prepared to face all of it.
This relationship will allow you to be independent and to stop relying on others. The twin flame relationship is sort of like a mystery because only those that have went through it understand it. There will be signs that they are close to you, so pay attention so you don’t miss it. The biggest part of this is that you accept the growth that comes with it, and you are open to change.
When things happen in the cosmic world, there will be imperfections. Allow these things to work themselves out as you grow as a human. Allow your relationship to be discovered and create something that you can share with your twin flame. Allow the visions to be shared along with your growth and you will see that in the end, it’s worth all of it!