You have probably heard the old cliche about nothing lasting forever. But what if you had a way to make your man fall for you over and over and over?
It’s not a secret that guys don’t like a routine or a set pattern. The do enjoy having someone who keeps them guessing and makes them work for their attention. They love a bit of a challenge. Here are a few ways to leave a lasting and vivid impression.
- After a brief tryst, don’t overburden him with information and get him out the door as soon as possible.
- Don’t let him know that you would like a relationship. Instead steer him in the opposite direction.
- Once you have dismissed him, begin to reveal a little about yourself. Chances are he will start trying to draw you in.
- Pull away when you see him start to pursue you, but just a little. Some guys relish the thrill of the case. Pulling back will definitely get their interest.
- Be strange. A wild card is intriguing, and people will wonder what you will do next.
- Pick a unique location for your date. Choose something that he will find exciting or just a little scary. The fear response is very close to love
- Keep him guessing about your feelings. Let him know in subtle ways that you are being pursued by others.
- Hold back if he suddenly cancels plans. If he acts like he doesn’t care, show him that you don’t either.
- Don’t be afraid to let him see he you check out other men. Do this carefully and not at all once you are in a relationship. A little bit of jealousy and playing hard to get will go a long way.