You have probably heard the old cliche about nothing lasting forever. But what if you had a way to make your man fall for you over and over and over?
It’s not a secret that guys don’t like a routine or a set pattern. The do enjoy having someone who keeps them guessing and makes them work for their attention. They love a bit of a challenge. Here are a few ways to leave a lasting and vivid impression.
- After a brief tryst, don’t overburden him with information and get him out the door as soon as possible.
- Don’t let him know that you would like a relationship. Instead steer him in the opposite direction.
- Once you have dismissed him, begin to reveal a little about yourself. Chances are he will start trying to draw you in.
- Pull away when you see him start to pursue you, but just a little. Some guys relish the thrill of the chase. Pulling back will definitely get their interest.
- Be strange. A wild card is intriguing, and people will wonder what you will do next.
- Pick a unique location for your date. Choose something that he will find exciting or just a little scary. The fear response is very close to love
- Keep him guessing about your feelings. Let him know in subtle ways that you are being pursued by others.
- Hold back if he suddenly cancels plans. If he acts like he doesn’t care, show him that you don’t either.
- Tell him about your ex but do not overdo it.
- Let him know what you are looking for but don’t be overly detailed on the first date.
- Show some interest but don’t let him think you are throwing yourself at him.
- Text him back if he texts you but don’t always be the one texting first.
- Do not always be available when he calls you. Show him that you are busy and that you have other plans.
- Make plans with other people and do not cancel on them just to go out on a date with him.
Don’t be afraid to let him see he you check out other men. Do this carefully and not at all once you are in a relationship. A little bit of jealousy and playing hard to get will go a long way.
Making a man fall in love with you takes a little time and patience. Learn to love yourself and then others will fall for this and love you back.
Be strong and confident and get what you want in life and in dating. Do not give in and become attached to just anyone but make sure that you keep your values and standards high when it comes to love and dating.