Have you begun a new romantic relationship and need to know if he’s in love with you? Do you worry that he just wants to be your “friend with benefits”? Is he hard to read? Are you looking for encouragement that you’ll get the commitment he’s promising?
If you’re feeling uncertain about your significant other’s feelings for you, you may be considering a tarot card reading to gain some insights. But tarot cards can’t read minds. Neither can tarot readers. But what they can do is give you a general sense of what energy is present.
As an example, positive cards in a spread, like The Lovers or the 2 of Cups, could be a good sign that he’s into you. Negative cards, like the 9 of Swords or The Tower, could be an indication of problems.
To be honest, if you’re looking to tarot cards to see if he’s in love with you or not, all you’re going to do is to drive yourself a little crazy.
So instead of using tarot cards to take a sneak peek into what’ he’s thinking and feeling, it would be wiser to use common sense to analyze the signs that he’s giving you. And yes, these signs are quite easy to read!
- He wants to be with you often.
- He regularly communicates with you.
- He returns your texts and calls in a timely fashion.
- He makes romantic gestures.
- He expresses genuine interest in you and what’s important to you.
- He’s proud to introduce you to his friends and family.
- He’s seeing only you.
- He comes right out and says, “I love you.”
Signs that he may not be in love with you:
- He often does not return your texts or calls.
- He ghosts you for days (or even weeks) at a time.
- He only calls you and wants to see you late at night (just in time for a booty call).
- He refuses to be exclusive with you and is seeing other women.
- He gets angry with you if you look at his phone, like he’s trying to hide things from you.
- He talks about his ex like he hasn’t quite gotten over her yet.
- He doesn’t make romantic gestures or engage in PDAs with you.
- He doesn’t take you out to events.
- He won’t take you to meet his friends and family.
- He wants to see other people, and also wants you to.
- His profiles on dating sites are still active.
- He doesn’t want you at his place and doesn’t let you keep any of your things there.
- He introduces you to other people as “my friend.”
- He doesn’t mention you on social media, and his relationship status is still “single.”
- He doesn’t say that he loves you.
These are just signs, and it is possible to misread them. So the best thing to do is to be honest. Try asking him directly. Communicating openly and honestly with your significant other will yield far more dependable insight than anything else possibly could.
If your partner seems to be unable to give you a clear answer, or if he is a poor communicator, there may be more significant issues that you need to address. In those cases, it’s best to seek a relationship counselor to find healthy ways to communicate with each other about your feelings.
So next time you think about turning to tarot to try to discern if he’s in love with you, keep this in mind: common sense will serve you better than trying to pry into someone else’s thoughts and feelings. Psychics and tarot readers can’t see everything. So don’t pin your hopes exclusively on tarot cards. Place them on your abilities to read the signs, and work to develop honest and healthy communication.
Don’t waste your time on a guy who makes you wonder about his feelings for you. Don’t give your heart to a guy who can’t be honest and open with you. If he really cares about you and loves you, you don’t need psychics and tarot cards to see that. It will be as clear to you as your nose on your face.